Torchwood é uma série de ficção cientifica criada em seguimento do Dr Who (série da qual já falei aqui). Ok esta série vê-se, mas para mim esta série é imperdivel porque se passa em Cardiff e assim tenho a oportunidade de recordar os sitios onde estive durante a minha estadia lá... Vê-se mesmo que não estou habituada a viver em grandes cidades onde ocorrem filmagens frequentemente :D
Torchwood passa na Sic Radical aos Domingos às 19h.
Torchwood is a science fiction drama created after Dr. Who (tv series that I already mentioned here). Ok we can see this series, but for me I cannot miss it because it's placed in Cardiff and like that I have the chance to remember the places where I have been during my stay there... It's obvious that I am not used to live in big cities where filmings occur often :D
No comments:
Post a Comment