Continuo a sentir-me muito cansada...
Tenho algumas coisas para fazer (para o PhD), tenho n mails para enviar a amigos e não tenho vontade... sinto-me sem forças... Será que estou doente?
I am still feeling very tired...
I have several things to do (for my PhD), I have several mails to send to friends and I don't feel like... I am feeling without strengh... Could I be sick?
2 comments:
The impact of a broken relation can be tremendously great. Problem remains that one of the two always feels more victimized than the other who seemingly pick up life rather fast or immediately. Clarita, take a deep breath! I know it's not that easy, but your PhD Deadline is nearing. Check for yourself if you can afford one mmore day off. If so, convince one of your lady-friends to do something together for a whole day and give the next day a fresh start. Hiding you at the university (even during weekends) will not make your feelings of pain disappear. This simply takes time, sorry. For now, you future comes first. At least give it a try.
K.
Eu digo-te as doenças! Para a semana vou aí e vais ver como é! Pára de trabalhar nestes dias e vai aproveitar o Carnaval! Estamos entendidas?
Post a Comment