Sunday, 26 April 2009

I wonder?

Será que o meu sobrinho de 5 anos fica muito chateado se eu contar aqui que ele tem uma namorada e que vai para trás do pavilhão dar-lhe beijinhos na boca? A minha alma ficou parva! Eu acho que no meu tempo não era nada assim! Bem eu tb não queria nada com os rapazes, eu lembro-me que o LA queria namorar comigo e eu só lhe dava para trás! Hum o meu azar com o amor agora pode ter uma explicação kármica! Eu fiz sofrer o LA quando andavámos na primária e agora sofro eu por outro... Quando os meus colegas andavam com listinhas sobre com quem queriam namorar eu andava a pensar no que queria ser e a estudar arduamemnte... Bem se calhar tb contribuiu para isso eu ter sido sempre o patinho feio da turma! Os rapazes só me queriam para passar os apontamentos, copiar nos testes, eu fazer os testes por eles...
Bem mas continuando a falar sobre o meu sobrinho ele tem a namoradinha que tem mais 2 namorados e são todos amigos! Estas relações modernas :D
*
I wonder if my nephew of 5 years will be upset if I tell here that he has a girlfriend and that they go to the back of one building to kiss each other! My soul got crazy! When I was young it was not like that! Well at least I think it was not like that! The true is I didn't want nothing with boys and I remember that LA wanted to date with me and I was always saying no! Hum my bad luck with love can have a karmic explanation! I hurted LA during primary school and now I am suffering because of a boy... When my colleagues used to have list about whom they wanted to date, I used to think what I wanted to be and studied hard... Well perhaps the fact that I was the uggly duck of my class didn't help to have success with boys: they only wanted me for copy during exams, to do the exams for them...
Well but continuing speaking about my nephew: he was is little girlfriend and she have 2 more boyfriend and they are all friends! Oh this modern relationships :D

No comments: