Não sei porque mas hoje acordei a pensar na minha visita a
Bath (fui lá enquanto estava em Cardiff em 2006)... Gostei de Bath, pelas termas, por ter visitado a casa da Jane Austen e me ter imaginado a viver naquela época! Eu acho que tinha gostado de viver naquela época, do ambiente, das fatiotas, principalmente naqueles dias em que me sinto completamente deslocada desta época em que vivemos : (

I don't know why but today I woke up thinking on my visit to Bath (I went there during my stay at Cardiff in 2006)... I like Bath, because of the roman baths, because I visited Jane Austen's house and because I can imagine myself living in that time!!! I think I would enjoyed that, becase of the environment, the dresses, specially on that days that I feel that I don't belong to this time : (
1 comment:
Bath é lindo! e fica a 25 min de nossa casa :)
Post a Comment