Monday, 1 June 2009

Only to me...

Hoje a AH recordou o momento no cruzeiro em que durante o Barbecue me perguntaram porque raio estava eu a aprender alemão. E eu lá disse "well after I broke up with my boyfriend I wanted to do something, so that's why I went to the german course" mas eles entenderam "well after I woke up with my boyfriend..." e começaram logo a brincar a perguntar se acordar ao lado do meu namorado era assim tão mau para eu me virar para o alemão; e qd perceberam o que eu tinha dito ainda foi pior porque quiseram saber se o alemão substituia alguma coisa... Aqueles belgas!
Passaram o cruzeiro a perguntar se eu não queria arranjar um namorado e no final fizeram-me prometer que ia abandonar o alemão em breve...
*
Today AH remembered the moment on the cruise that during the barbecue they asked me why I was learning german. And I said "well after I broke up with my boyfriend I wanted to do something, so that's why I went to the german course" but they understood "well after I woke up with my boyfriend..." and they imediately started to tease me and ask if wake up next to my boyfriend was so bad that I had to turn to german; and when they understood what I said it was worst because they wanted to know if the german replace something... Those belgian!
They spend the rest of the cruise asking me if I didn't want a boyfriend and they made me promise that I will leave german soon...

No comments: